Old Man Winter



Old Man Winter has arrived, with all manner of brrrs, and willy-chilliness; where the beautiful snowy landscape brings a smile to my lips and everything wooly and down is my new best friend.

It was the perfect opportunity to snug inside and prepare for my Alabama Chanin fingerless glove and table runner class coming up Tuesday. Stacks of squares in a variety of colors to suit the moods of my students have been assembled into pretty little sewing samplers for all to practice on during class.




All the necessary kits, props, and examples have been gathered and are at the ready. I am a visual learner, and hope the ladies will appreciate all the finished bits and pieces to help them succeed in their stitching endeavors.



I think everything's in order for a wonderful class at the Stitchin' Post next week!

No comments