Tea party - Alabama Chanin at the Stitchin' Post



Tea Party - Alabama Chanin at the Stitchin' Post ~

The lovely ladies at the Stitchin' Post are having an open house tea party on Saturday, October 25th, from 10:00 - 2:00 as a way to introduce all things Alabama Chanin, and myself, Patti Calande, to all you wonderful folks. They wanted to give everyone the opportunity to see firsthand just how beautiful, yet approachable Alabama Chanin projects are. We feel once you see them, you'll want to start hand stitching items for yourself!



I'll have sample books showing many of the techniques that are illustrated in the Alabama Chanin book series. I will also bring dozens of garments and sample projects from the books and from my class for you to look at. It's really a great way to see up close and personal just how the Alabama Chanin projects are put together. You can also get a good feel for the domestically grown, organic cotton jersey fabric that their items are made from, and the unique look and quality that comes from hand sewing.

I will be more than happy to answer any questions you might have about Alabama Chanin and about my upcoming class at the Stitchin' Post in November.

This is a free event, so if you like, bring a friend or two along. I really hope you can come by. I'd so enjoy meeting you and sharing the wonderful world of Alabama Chanin and the art of hand stitching.



No comments