Hand Stitching and Embellishing the Alabama Chanin Way Video






Hand Stitching and Embellishing the Alabama Chanin Way video ~

Here's my newest youtube video with lots of information and details about my one-day workshop, Hand Stitiching and Embellishing the Alabama Chanin Way. I'll be teaching this class at Art & Soul Portland on Sunday, April 9th, 2017 and at Art & Soul Minneapolis on Saturday, April 29th, 2017. Please contact me if you have questions and for more information. I'd love for you to join us in learning to stitch in the Alabama Chanin Way! 







2 comments

  1. Wow! Nicely done! Makes me want to have it all. Met people on a fabric-buying bus trip to Portland that were excited to hear about you and Maker's Mercantile in Kent. I guess Alabama Chanin is well known in the sewing community.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!Yes, it's sooooo hard to choose. It's great to know that word is getting out in the community.

    ReplyDelete